There are 3 airports in the Republic of Tatarstan:
1. Kazan International Airport named after Gabdulla Tukai is one of the largest transport and logistics hubs in Eurasia and the largest in terms of passenger traffic in the Volga region. By 2024, it is planned to open a new terminal at the Gabdulla Tukai Kazan Airport and 12 new destinations.
2. Nizhnekamsk (Begishevo) International Airport named after N.V. Lemaev - serves not only passengers from nearby cities and districts of the Republic of Tatarstan, but also residents of Udmurtia and Bashkortostan.
3. Bugulma Airport - designed to serve domestic flights, accepts cargo and passenger aircraft. It has the status of a regional and federal air port. In summer, the airport schedule includes charter flights to foreign countries.
The Republic of Tatarstan has developed air links with major international hubs: Dubai, Istanbul, Hurghada, Prague, Baku, Frankfurt, Budapest, Minsk and others.
Regular domestic flights: Moscow (15 flights per day), St. Petersburg (3 flights per day), Yekaterinburg, Makhachkala, Ufa, Novosibirsk, Simferopol, Sochi, Irkutsk, Samara, Perm and others.
Moscow - Kazan: 1 h. 15 min.
St. Petersburg - Kazan: 2 hours 5 min.
Yekaterinburg - Kazan: 1 h. 15 min.
Nizhny Novgorod - Kazan: 1 hour
Kaliningrad - Kazan: 2 h. 55 min.
Sochi - Kazan: 2 h. 30 min.
Novosibirsk - Kazan: 3 h. 10 min.
Simferopol - Kazan: 2 hours 40 min.
Krasnodar - Kazan: 4 h. 40 min.
Yaroslavl - Kazan: 1 h. 15 min.
Arkhangelsk - Kazan: 2 hours 15 min.
At the moment , there are 24 stations with a length of 1,880 km on the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan . railway tracks. The train is one of the most common and budget modes of transport. Traveling within Russia, you can get to Kazan and other major cities of the republic from its different regions. In the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan, there are 2 railway stations: the Central railway Station of Kazan and the Northern Railway Station. At the moment, the Kazan-Moscow train schedule consists of 15 flights per day; Kazan- St. Petersburg consists of 1 flight per day.
Travel time by train: Moscow - Kazan: from 11 hours 10 minutes, 4 flights daily
St. Petersburg: Kazan: 22 hours 23 minutes, 1 flight daily
Ekaterinburg - Kazan: from 13 hours 16 minutes, 4 flights daily
Nizhny Novgorod - Kazan: 8 hours 25 minutes, 1 flight every other day
Several improved and modern federal highways pass through the Republic of Tatarstan:
1. Federal highway M-7 "Volga" on the route "Moscow - Vladimir - Nizhny Novgorod - Kazan - Ufa". Travel time from Moscow to Kazan by car is about 11 hours
2. Federal highway R-175 "Kazan - Yoshkar-Ola"
3. Federal highway R-239 "Kazan - Orenburg"
4. Federal highway R-241 "Kazan - Ulyanovsk"
5. By 2024, it is planned to open a new expressway M-12 on the route Moscow - Kazan - Yekaterinburg - Tyumen
To Tatarstan by ship
Shipping is carried out along the four main rivers: the Volga, Kama, Vyatka and Belaya. River ports are located in many large and tourist-attractive cities - Kazan, Naberezhnye Chelny, Yelabuga, Tetyushah, Bolgar, Sviyazhsk. Short river trips are very popular among the guests and residents of the city.
The aim of the Summit is to strengthen trade, economic, scientific, technical, social and cultural ties between Russia and the countries of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
Russia Halal Expo is the largest Halal industry exhibition in Russia and the only one in the Volga Federal District, which will allow manufacturers of Russia, CIS countries and far abroad to present their Halal products and services, find new sales markets, and buyers to find reliable suppliers.
WorldCALL aims to improve the teaching of languages using computers and learning in the global community. Conference will be hosted by Kazan Federal University, Institute of Philology and Intercultural Communication, Kazan, Russia. Tentative dates: 2 to 5 October 2023